To enhance communication with API members and Partner Universities it has been decided to prepare this Quarterly Newsletter immediately following API Board meetings
- The Board approved the API Strategic Plan 2010 – following the Strategic Planning session with university representatives in February,2010.
- The Board approved 23 proposals from 12 universities totalling $865,000.
- The API Board approved the continuation of the National API Power Engineering Program with a commitment of $450,000 in 2010/11.
- 1. The Board approved the final draft "Heads of Agreement" and delegated the CE/Secretary to makeminor changes as necessary and sign the Heads of Agreement on behalf of the API Board.
- API Cooperative Research Centre CRC) Preliminary Scoping
- The Board approved a contribution of $75,000 to the ATSE Science and Technology education Leveraging Relevance (STELR) Project.
Click here to download Newsletter for May 2010.
Wednesday 4 August, 2010 8.30am to 3pm University of New South Wales(UNSW), Sydney.