API Summer School 2013
Accelerated Development Residential Program for Industry Technical Staff
Theme:"The New Electricity Equilibrium Driven by Distributed Energy Supply, Changing Energy Productivity and Pricing"
The Australian Power Institute Summer School is a two week full-board residential for power engineering professionals across all industry sectors including generation, transmission, distribution, consulting, manufacturing and markets. The API Summer School comprises:
- Industry Drivers & Challenges Presentations
- Industry Solutions & Best Practice presentations
- Technical Fundamentals Presentations by Academics
- Syndicate work
- Site visits
- CEO Forum & Industry Association Future Outlook Presentations
The API Summer School will be held at Mt Lofty House (about 20 minutes from Adelaide Airport) from the 17 February to 1 March 2013. Mt Lofty House offers quality accommodation, catering and conference facilities. Learn more about the API Summer School 2013:
Who Should Attend?
The API Summer School is program is for power engineers and para professionals from across the power industry including generation, transmission, distribution, manufacturing, consulting, end users and regulators including:
- Provide power engineers with 4 – 15 years experience with broad understanding of the drivers and key issues.
- Assist experienced engineers transitioning into the power industry to be work ready through an intensive learning experience of power engineering applied fundamentals and best practice.
- Accelerate career development for high performing power engineering staff who are recognised as potential leaders with a sound broad knowledge of technical practices and application in power engineering