EECON 2018 - OVERVIEW
On behalf of the The Electric Energy Society of Australia (EESA), API invites you to EECON 2018 at the Royal International Convention Centre, Brisbane on 5 & 6 April 2018.
The 2018 conference theme is “Connected Futures – The power of working together”
EECON 2018 will bring industry leaders to Brisbane to share the rapid developments impacting electricity participants from market operators to through to customers. This conference continues the discussion from EECON 2017 in Melbourne and examines industry and customer developments in adopting and integrating technologies to deliver sustainable, affordable and reliable energy. The need for all segments of the industry to work together to deliver these outcomes for the benefit of all stakeholders will be explored.
EECON is expecting more than 200 delegates from all aspect of the value chain across Australia and overseas during the 2018 Commonwealth Games period. We commence our conference on Thursday 5 April, the day after the Opening Ceremony and conclude on Friday 6 April with time to enjoy Brisbane and surrounds as well as catch a few Commonwealth Games events.
The conference will include senior industry speakers, special guests with two streams: one focused on technical developments and integration for generation and network applications and the other on customer applications their integration into networks and market operation.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstracts are being sought on topics related to electric power and energy, particularly on collaboration across multiple sectors of the delivery chain aim at providing enhanced outcomes for customers and community including improved reliability, increased value and sustainability. Other innovative activities and opportunities to meet current and future customer needs are also of interest.
EECON 2018 will focus on:
- Collaboration including projects and activities occurring across the electric energy sector
- Customer-centric developments in the electricity industry
- Emerging technologies transforming the electricity industry
- Delivering more secure, sustainable and affordable energy
There will be two main streams:
- Customer and community centric projects, applications and developments
- Technology developments across generation, transmission and distribution and their application
Click here to view suggested topics and learn more re requirements for submission.
EECON 2018 provides an excellent opportunity to increase awareness of your organisation, demonstrate your involvement in the industry, promote your products and services, support your brand, and to maintain a high profile within the field; before, during and after the event.
- Raise your profile by showing your support for the Electric Energy Industry
- Reinforce your credentials as a key player in the industry
- Stimulate discussion and extend management thinking on current issues
- Reach 150+ delegates in a variety of roles
- Publicise your activities and promote your company or brand
- Reinforce relationships with existing clients and develop new contacts
- Discover the current trends and challenges and how your organisation can meet them
Click here for more infromation and to access the Exhibitor/Sponsorship Prospectus.