Connecting People and Skills to Power Australia’s Energy Future
The Australian Power Institute (API) represents major Australian power companies in providing future professional power engineering capability whose vision is:
"To Deliver a Sustainable Supply of Highly Skilled Power Engineering Professionals Working Effectively to Meet the Challenges of Australia’s Emerging Energy Future and to Support the Technical and Commercial Success of Member Companies in the Energy Sector"
The key objectives of API are:
- Provide a sustainable supply of quality power engineering graduates to energy industry
- Facilitate a strong power engineering education platform
- Coordination of industry and university innovation initiatives
API SUMMER SCHOOL 2020
- Agile - Innovative - Supportive
- A focus on Change and Innovation for a Fully Integrated Renewable Energy Market
The Sebel Hotel & Conference Center. Pelican Waters, Sunshine Coast, QLD 4551.
- To broaden thinking, boost experience levels and develop strategic leadership skills associated with the
- development and implementation of technology
- Improved understanding of various technologies' economic, technical and customer value
- Gain access to a range of best practice solutions (through industry leaders sharing case studies and practical experiences)
- Establish a network of contacts across the industry/nation
- Increased understanding of the environment within which networks are managed - an understanding of the need for an adaptive and responsive network
- Energise delegates to take the learnings/knowledge gained
Early Bird cut off date: November 29th, 2019 (saving of up to $1,000).
Registration close date: January 15th, 2020.
Download full details here