To enhance communication with API members and Partner Universities it has been decided to prepare this Quarterly Newsletter immediately following API Board meetings to advise of the key decisions and actions taken at Board meetings and to advise of planned actions to address the skills shortage in power engineering. It is proposed to keep this to 2 pages, generally in tabular presentation.
This issue includes:
- Review of API Strategies and Actions for 2009/10 to 20013/14
- API Power Engineering Summer School (Residential) 2010
- API Requests for Proposals from Universities for Funding in 2009/10 Financial Year.
- Changes in Board Membership
- Australian Article 4 March,09 – Maths in Crisis as Teachers go Private
- NEXT MEETING TO HELD:Wednesday 6 May, 09 8.30am to 3pm RMIT - Melbourne
Click here to download Newsletter for Feb 2009.