To enhance communication with API members and Partner Universities it has been decided to prepare this Quarterly Newsletter immediately following API Board meetings
- Progress with API National Bursary program and Review of Bursary Eligibility Criteria
- The Board endorsed the program of presentations, site visits and syndicate topics for the 2011 Summer School in the Hunter Valley/Newcastle region (NSW) from Sunday 20 Feb to Friday 4 March, 2011
- The Board endorsed the draft Transition Plan; The agreed effective date for amalgamation. The Heads of agreement between API and APA for the amalgamation was completed/signed in August’10.
- The Board approved the preparation of an energy CRC and prioritised top 10 technical topics to be researched in Australia.
- Update on Collaborative Power Engineering Curriculum Development Project will aim to finalise all module material by the end of 2010.
Click here to download Newsletter for August 2010.
Wednesday 3 November, 2010 University of Adelaide, Adelaide.