Newsletter November, 2012
- API Board to consider API Chair position at 28 Feb, 2013 Board meeting.
- API Paper "A Vision and Approach for the Future of Power Engineering Education and Innovation in Australia". The API Board will review and further consider strategy options and initiatives during Strategic Planning Session at 28 Feb, 2013 Board meeting
- The Board noted the progress with the API 2013 Summer School to be held at Mt Lofty House, Adelaide Hills and the support of the local API member organisations in the technical program, site visits and syndicates.
- The following number of bursaries were awarded on a State by State basis:
- WA: 6 (4 x 1st year, 1 x 2nd year, 1 x 3rd year)
- SA: 2 (1 x 1st year, 1 x 3rd year)
- TAS: 2 (2 x 1st year)
- VIC: 8 (7 x 1st year, 1 x 3rd year)
- NSW: 16 ( 12 x 1st year, 4 x 2nd year)
- QLD: 13 (11 x 1st year, 2 x 2nd year)
Click here to download Newsletter for Nov 2012.