As outlined in the Bursary Obligations Offer Letter, it is a requirement for all API Bursary Holders to undergo Working with Children/Blue Card checks in order to carry out volunteer visits for the Day in the Life and STELR Solar Car in schools.
The application process varies depening on what state you are in. Please follow the process as outlined below.
Organisation details for application:
- The Australian Power Institute
- Contact: Kendall Klingaman
- Postal: 24 Leeding Rd, Glenview 4553 QLD
- Type of work: Volunteering ($0 fee) in "Education" sector.
- Time of volunteering: Various opportunities throughout the year
Contact Kendall Klingaman if you have any questions when applying.