These resources can be accessed by registered universities and their representatives.
How to Register and Access The portal
New users need to complete the following steps:
- NEW USERS ONLY: Click the red Member Login button that is on the top of each API website page
- Enter the user name as: API_NEW
- Enter the password as: USER
- Click the Login button
- This will take you to an automated new user registration form
- Enter all the fields, when done - click the submit button to compete the process
- When your credentials are approved you can access the resources
- You have now registered as a new user, you will need to login as a Member using the credential you just created.
Members Login Access portal
Users with a user name and password need to follow these steps:
- USERS WITH THEIR OWN USER NAME and PASSWORD: Click the red Member Login button that is on the top of each API website page
- Enter your user name and password then click Login
- You will be taken automatically to information to access the resources
- N.B The information on the resources page changes every 24hrs
No part of any module or any of its resources may be reproduced without permission. Usage of any module and its resources can only used under the following conditions:
- Copyright belongs to the University of the Author/s of the module. Author/s details are provided in each of the resources.
- Do not share your API Member user name password or any access codes to the Resources Portal.
- Proper attribution should be given to the Author/s and API by using the following citation format:
[Author Surname], [Initial [Year]. [Title]. Retrieved [Month] [day], [year] from Collaborative Power Engineering Centres of Excellence Program: http://www.api.edu.au
- Users may not use any of the resources for commercial purposes.
- Users may not alter, transform, or build upon any of the modules, their content and related resources. Content of slide presentations may be transferred to user’s presentation templates but must use the proper citation as described above.
- For any reuse or distribution, users must make clear to others the license terms of these resources.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if users get permission from API and the Author/s.
- Any request for access to the curriculum and resources, requests for modification of content and format of the resources must be made by contacting API University Representative (see details below).